As Australia reopens and your clinic begins taking more patients, it’s more important than ever to think about your marketing strategy. The pandemic has made Australians more digitally savvy than ever before. They have new ways of finding you, and new expectations they require you to meet before they’ll even consider reaching out.
Join Drew Hankin from Azuri Group to discuss the fundamental essentials of clinic marketing and discover what’s new, what’s changed, and what mistakes you may be making that are costing you money.
By diving into Drew’s approach, alongside data from Podium’s latest reports, you can get a clear vision of what your clinic needs to do to adapt for the new normal in Australia.
This session will cover:
- The status of the industry
- What approach clinics need to have towards marketing and sales
- The measures clinics can put in place internally to increase campaign performance
- How your patients want to be reached, and what they want to be offered
- What your SEO/Adword/Social ads need to achieve, and questions to ask your agency
Managing Director - Azuri Group
Regional Sales Director, Healthcare - Podium